Tuesday, October 28, 2008

3

My little, Seth is 3. Time has gone by so fast. He still feels like my baby. I know he isn't, he reminds me anytime I say anything like, "Come here, my baby boy," by replying, "I AM NOT A BABY, MOM!" I know he will be grown before I know it. :(

It is pretty incredible how different each of your children can be from each other, yet they are all raised in the same home and have the same mom and dad. My boys are no exception to this rule--they are very different. Seth has been his own little guy right from the start. Such an angel baby, yet stubborn to his core. A mama's boy through and through, his sweet is oh, so sweet, yet his sour is VERY sour. :) A free spirit who can wander on his own, but loves to be around others--especially other children. Confident, but shy, excited and lovable all in one. I look forward to what is to come in our journey...
Here are a few more things about Seth right now (grouped in 3's :)!):
Favorite Food:
1. peanut butter
2. any fruit
3. pizza

Favorite Songs (Seth LOVES music):
1. I am a Child of God (SOOO cute when he sings this!)
2. Hey Now, You're an Allstar (Shrek theme song)
3. Puppet song

Favorite Shows:
1. Curious George
2. Max and Ruby
3. Mickey Mouse Clubhouse

Favorite Movie:
1. CARS
2. Madagascar
3. Wiggles Western

Favorite Playtime Activities:
1. anything outside
2. cars
3. swords

Favorite playdates:
1. joy school
2. anyone's house who has "Lightning McQueen" (he asks on the way to ANYONE'S house)
3. the park

Dislikes:
1. anything I make him do--It has to be his way or the highway
2. holding still and being quiet
3. ice cream (I know, kinda weird, he tries to like it but never finishes it when we get it for him)

All around loves to:
1. run "errands" with Mom
2. wear his Crocs
3. scream (He has been a screamer since birth. He doesn't necessarily scream when he is angry, it is the first reaction he has to anything!)

Seth is a joy in our lives. If you follow our blog regularly, you know I have done several posts on Seth and his quirks and mischief. He, definitely, keeps us on our toes, but I don't know what I would do without him. Happy Birthday to the sweetest, most mischievous little boy I know--I love you more then I could ever say!

2 comments:

Marie Holmes said...

Happy, Happy Birthday Sether! We love Sethie sooo much. Happy Birthday cute cousin!
Love, The Holmes'

The Bryner Bunch said...

I can't believe he is 3 already! He is such a sweet little boy and I love him as if he were my own:) Happy B-day Sethie!