
31 reasons we love Daddy on his 31st birthday:
Trent said:
1. I asked him, "Do you love your daddy?" he replied with a huge grin and giggle.
2. He continued his response with gooing and cooing...
Seth said:
3. Daddy likes to play with Seth.
4. He likes to take me on walks.
5. He helps me take a bath (they had just gotten out of the bath)
Wade said:
6. I like to play the Wii with him (of course ;).)
7. I like to wrestle with him.
8. play basketball with him
9. play golf with him
10. play baseball with him
11. play football with him
12. I like to go to Disneyland with him.
13. I like to ride Pirates of the Caribbean with Daddy.
I say I love Matt because:
14. He is a wonderful father.
15. He is a wonderful husband.
16. He loves my family.
17. He loves his family.
18. He loves and respects his parents.
19. Little kids like him.
20. He respects me.
21. He loves the Gospel.
22. He fulfills his calling.
23. He is ALWAYS nice to others.
24. He is a hard worker.
25. He says his prayers.
26. He tells me thank you.
27. He KNOWS me (and still loves me :).)
28. He is a good friend.
29. He is fiercely loyal.
30. He is very giving, especially to his family.
31. He is a wonderful man whom I am blessed to be married to!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY! WE LOVE YOU!
11 comments:
Hey there Jen! How's it going?? I just cannot believe that Seth is THREE!?! Where does time go? He is adorable!
And do tell Matt Happy Birthday from us :)
Miss you guys!
So many birthdays in October for you guys!! It's cute that you asked your boys what they love about their dad, it's always nice to hear things like that from your kids.
Wow, Seth is three. Noah will be two soon and I am struggling to accept that - I can't imagine him turning 3! You anticipate your oldest getting older, but I think it takes you by surprise when it happens to your younger kids!
I agree Jen. Matt is awesome! Happy Birthday to my super cool, funny, nice, caring, little brother. One of my favorite things about Matt is(what you also mentioned) that he is so good to my kids. He treats them like each one is his favorite. They could care less when Chris and I leave, but when your family leaves, they fall apart!
What a nice tribute!
Love, Mer
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT!! We sure do love and miss ya!
Happy birhtday MATT! Congrats on getting older and wiser. I can't believe all my young friends are getting old like me. I feel like you are all closing the gap and I'm not 3 or 4 years older than everyone anymore...
p.s. I'm a crappy friend for not calling... I suck... Happy birthday again you rock!
That was a nice tribute Jen. We all love Matt! Happy B-day!!!
That was very sweet and fun to read! I can't believe how grown up your kids are getting. CRAZY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MATT! We heard you have been enjoying the popcorn shirt! Hope your B-day was wicked awesome, we are so sad we missed the celebration this year. :(
Scott says: I love him. (Um....okay, Jen, you and I know Matt and Scott have always been really weird like that, so we'll just roll our eyes like we always do, right?! :);)
We miss you guys! Tell the little "Seth"ster that Rue & Sco Sco say happy birthday!
Matt... happy birthday... and seth I remember when he was born, it seems like yesterday, seriously where has the time gone!!
Jen, long time no chat. I havent looked at friends blogs in forever. You are so good at posting even with the little one. Our babies are only a month apart. I have no excuse do I. I love all your updates. Its nice to know that kids are the same. I wish you lived closer, our kids are so close in age. Ohh well someday maybe Utah will call your name. Love ya Jen, take care.
Hi Roper Family! Happy 31th Matt. Man your getting old. Its been a long time. I hope you are well. Too bad Cleveland & AZ aren't closer :( It would be fun to hang out. Take care,
Kolby & Alison Day
Post a Comment