FIVE?! Can my sweet, baby boy really be 5 years old? It sounds SO old. Time is flying and I can, so, remember every detail of the day Wade came to this earth--so small and innocent. Last year I did a post on Wade's birthday that explained how important he has been to my life since the day he was born. Since he is the oldest, I guess he will always be the one I look to to "test" the waters, the one I count on to be "the big brother" and the one who will always (hopefully) "be a good example."He is a great kid--the best if you ask me :), so here is a list (keeping with my numbers theme) about my little Waders:
5 things Wade loves
1. the Wii
2. Soccer
3. Disneyland
4. the monkeybars at school
5. playing with Seth, Matt or his friends
5 things Wade doesn't like
1. crust on bread
2. sauce on pasta
3. when his Wii time is up
4. getting second place (he will make a competition out of anything from finishing dinner the quickest to racing to the tub!)
5. the Tower of Terror (now that he is old enough to realize how scary that ride really is :)!)
5 reasons Wade is special
(If you ever tell Wade he is special, his face lights up and gets a look that is priceless--Matt and I love it)
1. He is such a good boy at school and church (sits still, listens and is respectful--now we just have to get him to do that at home :)!)
2. He is a great, little athlete
3. He loves his friends and treats them well
4. He is good to his brothers (Seth is his best friend!) and loves to help
5. He loves spending time with his family over anyone else
Happy birthday Wade! Thank you for making me a mom and giving me the greatest joys and some of the hardest experiences in my life. Words could never express how truly special you are to me. I love you!
7 comments:
Happy Birthday WADE! Way to be on top of it! I'm so far behind it's almost overwhelming....but it was good to see you get caught up....maybe I'll find some time today!
FIVE! Wow I can't believe it's been that long. Congrats on such a great kid it takes a lot of work I'm sure and you've done amazing.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO WADE!! We love him so much!
Love, Mer & family
Wow, five years old! He sounds like such a great kid - what a blessing to have a kid like him as your oldest.
You guys have been busy lately! Seth sounds a lot like Noah - we can't go anywhere without a tantrum! Maybe it's second kid syndrome?
We LOVE you too!! Happy Birthday Wader's!!
Happy Birthday Wade! I can't believe our kids are 5..where has the time gone! We miss you!
Wade is such a big boy and he truly us special:) We love him so much! Happy B-day Wade!
Post a Comment