I must say, though, that I LOVE well checks! I love to see how they have grown and where they fall on the growth charts. This time was also extra nice because neither Wade nor Seth had to get shots. You should have seen Wade's face when they told him he wasn't going to get any shots--he was thrilled! Baby Trent had to get shots, but thankfully he is still too little to worry about it before or after the visit.
Here are their stats:
Wade
Weight: 39.06 lbs (38%)
Height: 44inches (73%)

Seth
Weight: 30.13 lbs (33%)
Height: 38inches (65%)
TrentWeight: 16.6 lbs (33%)
Height: 27.25inches (76%)
**Has 2 TEETH now!!**

Do we see a trend here? Isn't it crazy how all three of their weights are in the 30's percentile while their height is in the 70's percentile (except for Seth, who is close though...) Another interesting thing is Seth's measurements are almost EXACTLY what Wade's were when Wade was 3.
Since Trent has been born I have had SO many people tell me that my boys are "cookie cutters" of each other. I agree, I can barley tell their baby pictures apart. If it weren't for Seth's different hair style, it would be REALLY hard to tell them apart. It is fun! I love them all so much and am so thankful for their health and strength.
3 comments:
Hey Jen!! I'm so glad you found my blog. I would love to stay in touch & see what you're up to. Your boys are adorable:) Such sweet little faces!
Hi Aunt Jen! I can't belive how big the boys are and that Trent has 2 teeth! I'm having a great time @ your house!
Your kids are darling -- and they do look a lot a like.
Post a Comment