Saturday, May 9, 2009

Star of the Week

Wade's teacher is wonderful! We love her and are going to miss her next year :(. She has a "Star of the Week" each week where one of her students brings in a poster of him/herself and gets to do all sorts of "important" things around the classroom (like change the calendar, etc.)

This week was Wade's turn. He was thrilled!


All about Wade (in his words):
Favorite Color: Orange
Favorite Book: "The Loneliest Firefly"
Favorite Movie: "Madagascar 2"
Favorite Sport: T-ball
When I grow up I want to be: a Dentist
I'm special because: I'm good
I was born in the state of: Arizona
My favorite food is: turkey sandwich
I have a pet: tiger
The person I most admire is: dad
My favorite school subject is: science

1 comment:

The Bryner Bunch said...

Way to go Wade! He is so smart and it is funny to read his favorites:) Nice catch up posting...you guys have been busy!