Saturday, May 9, 2009

Women's Conference

I got home from our anniversary trip and left the next day with some of my friends to BYU for their annual "Women's Conference." Talk about an AMAZING experience. I LOVED it! It was 2 days filled with several classes to help you be a better person in every aspect you could think of.

Each day has an opening and closing speaker and then offers 3 classes in between. When you do the "in between" classes they have about 15 different choices per hour. No matter what kind of information or upliftment you are searching for, you are bound to find it at Womens Conference.

And, of course, who doesn't like a little bit of girl time :). I had a blast hanging out with my some of my favorite friends while shopping, eating, movie going, late night chatting, oh yeah, and attending the classes :)!

I highly recommend this for any mom. I will be going back for sure! (pictures to come!)

1 comment:

Kristy Martin said...

I need to send you some pics....I'll get on that...