I know, you can pick your jaw up off the ground. Yes, I am pregnant. Here are the answers to your burning questions: Yes, Trent JUST turned 1 (last week!) No, it was not planned (do you think we are nuts?) Yes, we are excited (now that the shock has worn off.) Yes, I am freaking out (I will have 4 kids with the oldest barely 6 years old.) The baby and Trent will be 18 months apart...I think that covers the basics. :)
How could we not be thrilled? We have been blessed with another child and didn't even have to try. I have so many friends who have to try for years to get pregnant. I, too, have used in-fertilization treatments to get pregnant with Wade and Trent so this truly is a blessing.
Yes, it will be crazy. Yes, I am a control freak and OCD so this is REALLY going to be crazy.
If you have seen me, you already know I am pregnant. There is no denying my ALREADY bulging belly. It is borderline embarrassing when I tell people I am only 12 weeks along. I have, literally, been showing since 7 weeks. I told my OB that I was a "big fatty" and he just smiled. He said that since my babies are so close in age, my stomach muscles didn't have enough time to "tone up" again.
So, bring on baby (boy, most likely) #4! Hopefully the sickness and moodiness start to wear off around week 14 (which typically happened in my other pregnancies) for every one's sake :).
15 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!
I'm happy to see the official announcement and hopefully you will be feeling better soon. We are so excited to have another nephew or NIECE...you never know:) Only, 5 more weeks to find out...YES!
Congrats...I am sure you will handle it great!
Congrats!! I swear if you have a girl...I may try again for a girl. But if you have a boy...I should be done! I can't do 4 boys! :) No, really, how exciting! Either way, good luck! Hope you're feeling alright!
I was wondering when you were going to announce this. Congratulations! Even though it is sooner than you expected, it is always so exciting to be expecting a new precious little one. Just a side note: The only reason you are showing so early is because you are so dang skinny! :) We can't wait to see you guys in August!
Love, Bekah
Wow! Congratulations! That's really exciting.
Yay. Congrats! For as cute as you and Matt make 'em you should have 4 more.
And that is so great about the Wasatch Back. Is this your first one? You will totally LOVE it. Hopefully I will get to see you guys.
YEAH for pregos! I am so excited for you guys. I can't wait to see you next weekend, Hopefully you will feel a bit better. YUCK!
See you soon!
Linsey
Yay! Your dad spilled the beans to me the other week so I knew an announcement here was coming soon! If anyone could handle 4 boys you could- but I'm feeling girl for you guys this time! Congrats!!
Holy cow! Are you kidding me? Beez has got to get pregnant by next week, otherwise she'll be so left out next weekend :) I hope you feel better for the flight. I NEVER fly pregnant without sea bands- if you haven't used them you really should.
Well, if anyone could do it it's you. And I'm sure you look darling and completely skinny as you always do. You won't feel fat once you're around me :)
I'm so excited for you. Your kids are so lucky to have you for a mom- I wouldn't be surprised if you had 8!
He/She looks so beautiful in the ultrasound. The Lord has a way of blessing us, even when we aren't expecting it. Congrats, You are an amazing mother, if anyone can handle 4 under 6, it would be you... love ya tons
NO WAY...my jaw really did just drop when I read that. I am so happy for you guys though. Hopefully a girl is growing in there this time!
Hope you're feeling better. Miss you!
Congrats!!! How fun. I know it might seem like alot right now, but give it time you're a super mom, and you'll do just fine. It's been fun to check out your blog. See you have three boys, and you still find time to keep up on the blog. Like I said your a super mom. You can do it.
Congratulations! I can't wait to have another cousin! Jocey
Wow, Congrats! Thanks for answering all of our burning questions-how could you have known what we were all wondering :) I hope you get feeling better soon-I'm sure that is so hard to take care of your other three while feeling sick.
Post a Comment