Friday, November 25, 2011

Thanksgiving 2011

Thanksgiving is such a grand holiday!  What's not to love about eating A LOT?!  This year we were with my fam at Jess' house.  Ben and I assumed our normal positions as head chef's while Jess did the rest.  She was an amazing host and did an incredible job with the decor:


She also went all out with the kiddos and made these hats and had little projects for them to do while waiting for the feast.  SO CUTE!!








I added a little to the craftiness with a new tradition...a "Give Thanks" jar where we write what we are thankful for each year and put it into the jar.  We will read this year's entires next year.


What am I most thankful for?  My family, of course!  3 generations of Rasmussen's right here:


No Thanksgiving is complete without Pumpkin Pie and this guy has learned from the best and did not disappoint this year!  Perfect finale!

No comments: