This can't possibly be true can it? Wade is old enough to get baptized?! I cannot wrap my mind around the fact that I have an 8 year old--time has flown so fast! His baptism day was a great one.
He was baptized with a little girl in our ward, named Kate Glass, that we have known since before the two of them were 2 years old.
Matt did a great job baptizing and confirming Wade a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.
We felt so blessed to have so much family come into town to celebrate this special day.
Ampa gave a really nice talk on the Holy Ghost.
And lots of Wade's friends came to support him....
Following the baptism, we went home for a yummy lunch, chatted with friends and family and enjoyed the wonderful day.
That evening went went to the Mesa Temple to see the grounds decorated with Christmas lights. It was the perfect ending to a perfect day. I'm so proud of Wade and the decisions he has already made.

No comments:
Post a Comment