Monday, August 27, 2007

Logan

Logan just had his first photo shoot and I couldn't resist posting some of my favorite pictures. Our friend, Bekah Shakespear, took the pictures. She has just started her own photography business and you can look her up at http://www.bekahphoto.com/. I think she did a great job!

I, also, think he looks so cute! I can't help that I am just a proud auntie! Enjoy!


5 comments:

Amy Y said...

Wow, what a gorgeous boy! Those are great photos! The last one looks a lot like the picture of Dane that Steph had up a little while back.

Sorensen Family said...

What a cute little newborn. He really is so sweet.
Hey call me!
Love, Linsey

Angie Whitman said...

I am so jealous! I love these pictures of Logan. I'm trying to be patient and wait for Maggie to edit pictures of Jax....I'm not very patient! He is beautiful!

Brody Purser said...

Jen, he is so cute! I love the pictures, your friend does a great job. I'm sure Jessica is loving every minute with him.

Evelyn said...

Darling photographs- I'll have to check out her website- I always like to look at sites for inspiration! Logan is precious- what a cutie!