As most of you know, my sister, Jess, just had her first baby. He is darling and it is so great to have a baby around again. My kids feel the same way--they LOVE baby Logan.
Wade really loves to "hold" Logan and when he does it is so sweet. He talks to him and tells Logan how much he loves him. He is also very gentle. Jess has really been cute with Wade, calling him her "big helper" and always makes him feel like he is "babysitting" his new cousin. Wade eats it up and loves it.
Seth adores Logan too, or it would be more accurate to say: Seth adores "Gogan" --as he calls him. We have to constantly remind him to be "nice, nice" and to give soft touches, but Seth is pretty good at being gentle. Whenever "Gogan" is around Seth is circling him and climbing all over whoever is holding Logan so he can get a good look or, perhaps, a quick touch in.
As I said above, it is a lot of fun to see my kids interact with their new cousin. In these pictures, Jess is getting ready to leave and my kids are swarming around trying to get as much of Logan as they can before he has to leave. Logan, thankfully, doesn't mind all the love, attention, pokes and squeezes he gets from my boys:)
6 comments:
So sweet! I love new babies!
Oh- he's adorable! Tell Jess I say Congratulations! That is so fun that Logan will have two sweet cousins to take care of him! Darling pictures.
Yeah, Seth was so cute this morning! I was introducing Kamryn to all the boys etc...and as I was saying this is Max, then Jackson, the whole time Wade is saying, "and me, and me, I know her too!" He probably remebers hanging out with her in the back seat of Lalani's car on the way to the bounce place last month! Anyway, it was too cute...-Kristy
Logan is so cute, what great pictures. I love seeing Seth and Makaila's age when they see a baby. All of the sudden they think they are so grown up. :)
What a little cutie. You are such a great sister. I was amazed when I saw you in the doctor's office helping your sister bring her sweet baby in. She is lucky to have you!
That is so fun for your boys to have a little cousin so close to them. Tell Jessica that Logan is adorable and how happy I am for her!
Post a Comment