1. Winger's, server
2. TKJ, independent living coordinator for people with disabilities
3. Target, Human Resource Executive
4. mom--the best job of all!
4 movies I can watch over and over
1. Girls Just Want to Have Fun
2. Wedding Singer
3. How to Lose a Guy in 10 days
4. High School Musical--1 or 2, I don't care, I like them both--stop laughing
4 places I have lived
1. Sandy, Ut
2. Provo, Ut
3. Cedar City, Ut
4. Gilbert, AZ
4 Guilty Pleasures
1. MTV Reality Shows--especially "The Hills"--I can't help it, I love to watch it!
2. E! News and celebrity gossip
3. a batch of my rolo brownies
4. any dessert Melissa Stadler makes
4 Places I have been on vacation
1. Alaska on a cruise--best trip of my life--so fun!
2. Mexican Riviera
3. East Caribbean
4. Hawaii
4 Favorite Foods
1. chocolate chip cookies
2. brownies
3. turkey sandwich with almonds on the side
4. avocado's
4 websites I visit
1. hotmail
2. blogs
3. Bank of America
4. Maricopa County Recorder ( I do a little work for my brother -in-law)
4 places I'd rather be right now
1. In Cedar City at "The Pizza Factory"
2. On vacation with my family
3. shopping for new shoes--I want some for myself and my kids!
4. Out to dinner with Matt
4 Books I love:
1. I hate to admit that I hardly ever read. I wish I made more time for it because I loved to read growing up, but I just don't, so the only book I read these days (aside from "The Hungry Catepillar"and "Moo, Baa, La la la") is the "Book of Mormon"--which is the most important book, right?
2.
3.
4.
4 Things I would like to know how to do
1. play golf and tennis
2. photography
3. decorate my house better
4. bake bread--no matter how hard I try, it always comes out gross
4 neglected body parts:
1. fingernails
2. skin-- I should take better care of the skin on my face
3. heels--even though I get pedicures, they could always use a little more love
4. knees--it isn't that they are neglected, they get sore if I run too much which makes me think they are kinda weak
4 things I worry about
** I worry about everything--you can ask Matt--he says that if there is nothing to worry about, I will think until I find something. If I had to choose my 4 biggest worries, they would be:
1. My children--everything from brushing their teeth to if they will grow up to be good, happy, strong, hard working people
2. Matt driving--to work, etc
3. My dad and sisters
4. other's feelings
4 Happy Moments
1. Whenever my kids laugh
2. Holding my newborns for the first time
3. Getting sealed to Matt
4. Getting sealed to my parents and sisters
4 things I want to do this year or in the future
1. Hire a maid--I seriously can't wait until I don't have to clean my house anymore!
2. Have another baby
3. Run a marathon
4. visit New York (for the first time!)
4 People I am tagging
1. Lalani Hunsaker
2. Kristy Martin
3. Linsey Sorensen
4. Bekah Shakespear
6 comments:
I loved reading your answers, and have to say when the favorite food part rolled around...I knew what was coming. Brownies and chocolate chip cookies...mmmm. I know how to bribe you to do anything. :)
I am a "secret" fan of "The Hills". Jake and I watch it together and have been since their Laguna Beach days. Love the drama! I understand being a worrier..I am too!:) Enjoyed reading it!
Hi Jen....
I am so glad you sent me your blog. I love it. It sounds like you guys are loving AZ. How does Matt like his job? Yah, this have been pretty crazy for us the last time we saw you guys. Hopefully, things will get back to normal soon!
P.S. Happy belated b-day. I will be 29 in Novemeber, so I'm getting closer and closer to the big 3-0! I hope you guys are planning on coming out here for Christmas and will be attending the big Roper Family Extravaganza...
Talk to you soon!
Yeah! Visit New York.. I want you to do that too!! Love your thoughts... especially the reading and the worrying. We are so similar, my friend :)
Love ya!
I loved reading it and getting to know a little more about Jen Roper. So fun! Ok, few thoughts:
1. No shame in loving HSM...good, clean stuff.
2. Ok, I like "The Hills" too. It just sucks me in every single time. Will Lauren ever find a decent guy? Poor thing.
3. Your comment about my desserts just bought you a lifetime of free desserts! Ha! You are too nice.
4. When I think of you, I think of someone that is very considerate of others and their feelings. So there is a positive spin on your worrying. You are awesome Jen!
We have more in common that I knew--I love turkey sandwiches with almonds too, weird huh? And I basically only visit Hotmail, Bank of America, and blogs on the Internet, and the "Pizza Factory" is the best (well maybe besides Training Table). It was fun to see what things you would like to learn or do in the future!
Post a Comment