Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Our trip to Cedar

We just got back from our latest trip to Cedar City, Ut. Some of you may be thinking to yourself, "wow, they go to Utah a lot." It has seemed that way lately (especially since Matt's parents have gotten home from their mission), but we, actually, went for our good friend's wedding.

He was married in the St. George Temple, which made things easy for us because we got to stay in Cedar (about 45 miles north) with Matt's parents. It was also great because Matt's parents watched the boys while Matt and I got to go to the sealing and other wedding day events!

Matt grew up in Cedar City and we both went to college there, so it is always a BLAST to visit. We get to see old friends, eat at one-of-a-kind restaurants (that we LOVE), visit Matt's family and just be in our old college town where we had such a great time going to school.

The kids LOVED seeing their cousins and Granny and Grandpa. They built forts, visited two different parks and ran around ouside (which is unbearable in the AZ heat right now!) All in all it was a great trip.

6 comments:

Nate and Lalani said...

So fun...i love cedar city too. although not as much as you guys bc i couldn't last at SUU. And i bet i know one of those restaurants..Pizza Factory, yum i am jealous!

Evelyn said...

Cute pictures Jen! Your trip sounds like so much fun- especially the part about having grandparents babysit! Love that. Hope you are enjoying life now that Matt is done with school. We need to chat one of these days. Miss you.

Angie Whitman said...

Sounds so nice to get out of the heat! I'm glad you had a fun trip! Cute pic's!:)

Brody Purser said...

What cute pictures of your boys! I'm glad you guys had a great time. It's always nice to get away and spend time with friends and family.

Kristy Martin said...

I like your new background! You need to come show me how to do it....

Anonymous said...

Sounds like you had fun!! I miss Cedar City so much. We haven't been there for awhile. I feel like we haven't seen your kids forever! I can't believe how much Seth has grown.
By the way, I love your new template! Where did you get it? I have been wanting to get some new backgrounds because the ones that they have to choose from are so plain.