As mentioned before, we LOVE Halloween around our house. This year was a great one. Unfortunately we missed a lot of the events going on at school, in the neighborhood and ward becasue we were out of town. But the bright side was we missed that stuff because we were at DISNEYLAND!! My next post will be about that trip, but I did want to post some pictures from the month and enjoy the holiday just a few more days ;)!



7 comments:
Halloween was fun...I'm sad that it is already over! I love that picture of Seth and Wade is the best "Dark Spiderman"! I love you guys!
They are so cute! We love Halloween around our house too! It is so fun to watch your kids really get into it!
So cute, I love their pumpkins! I'm glad we got to see you on Wed. night! It seemed like you were gone forever!!
Your boys look soooo cute! Can't wait to see the Disneyland pics!!!
Your boys looked so cute! Looks like you had a great Halloween. I can't wait to see your pics from disneyland. I'm sure you guys had a great time.
Okay, at first I thought Wade was a shadow? Dark spiderman? I think I need to watch #3, I think??:)
Hope you start feeling better soon!
Seeing those pictures made me wish that we could have all been trick or treating together...
Post a Comment