Matt, my husband, is nearing his 30th birthday. I think it is an important birthday and even though he told me I didn't have to do a post for him, I wouldn't hear of it. After all, he is the most important one on my list and is celebrating the neatest bday!I will, however, keep it short because he doesn't like a big fuss made out of him, but I refuse to let the chance go by for me to publicly tell my husband how thankful and in love with him I am.
Matt is wonderful husband and father. He always puts his family first. Wheneve
r he calls during the day the first thing he always asks is about my day and how the kids are. The boys and I adore him!My kids ask about Matt all day long. Each time we pull into the garage, Wade checks for Matt's car and is always disappointed when it isn't there. They count down the minutes until dad comes home! I love that. My whole life I always knew I wanted a husband that was also a good father. Matt is better than I could ever imagine.
He works so hard each day and still comes home to play with the boys and spend time with me. He also brings a strong spirit into our home of peace and protection, and, most import
antly, the priesthood that he holds and honors. The Gospel is important to Matt and that is so wonderful to me. I couldn't ask for anything more.We were able to celebrate Matt's birthday a couple of weeks ago at a "Sun's" pre-season bball game--it was a lot of fun! Matt LOVES the Suns! In the Roper home, we are all excited to get another basketball season underway and WIN the championship this year!!!
Some of Matt's other favorites are: golf, tennis, racquetball, watching movies at the theater or at home, "The Office", Halloween, being with family, but most of all spending time with me and the boys. We love you! Happy Birthday!
14 comments:
Chase said..."oh look Wade's daddy sent me a picture with Matt and Wade. That was so nice of them, they must miss me in Arizona."
Miss you guys!
Tell Matt Happy 30th!
Happy birthday Matt! You're a good friend and I miss you!
Happy Bday Matt! 30 - WOW! I think it is great that your kids get so excited to spend time with him, what a great role model. Jen - call me sometime! We can totally catch up (802) 922-5643!
HAPPY B-DAY Matt!!! October is a fun month...even more fun now that Seth has joined our birthday club! The boys are "so glad when daddy comes home" and so is mommy (for more than one reason!) I hope that you have a great birthday at Disneyland and we wish that we could be there!
I hope you guys had a good birthday weekend! Happy Birthday Matt. (and Happy Birthday to Seth TODAY!!)
Boy...you guys are all full of birthday's this month. Happy Birthday to Matt and Seth.
Wow Matt your getting old. Ha!! Ha!! Hope you guys have a great week celebrating birthdays.
Happy Birthday Matt!!! You guys are the cutest family!!!
What a sweet post! I don't think we can ever give our husbands enough credit for all they do for us.
Looks like a fun birthday!:)
Yea the big 30! Happy Bday Matt!!
Also Jen Iam tagging you. Check out my blog for the rules.
Happy Birthday to Matt! Wow- the big 3-0!! That's exciting. Beautiful tribute. Matt is such a great guy. It's so sweet how the boys adore him and how he takes such great care of you. I always noticed that. Tell him happy birthday from us! We sure miss you guys!
Happy Birthday Matt! Can't wait to hear about your fun Disneyland trip.
Happy Birthday to Matt! You have had a busy month! You guys are such a cute family and so great! That was a great tribute to Matt, and I loved Seth's slide show. I can't believe our babies are turning 2! But I guess it's a good thing since we both have another one on the way! :)
I sure miss you in YW's... :(
Hope he had a great birthday! Tell him not to feel a bit bad about turning 30--I've decided it's the new 15! :) It looks like you had a great time in Disneyland and this whole Fall, in fact. I love the pics with all the pumpkins. Fun, fun!
Post a Comment