
It was really wonderful to have so much family support and it felt amazing to watch and hear Matt's blessing for our sweet baby boy.
In the circle stood 4 generations of family: My grandpa, my dad, Matt and (of course) Trent. We also had Matt's dad, Gary, Ben, Chris Holmes, Jeff Bushnell, my cousin Carson, and Scott Shakespear.
I dressed our boys in the same blessing outfit. When I pulled out Wade and Seth's blessing pictures, it was AMAZING how much they look alike! I have to say, I think they are all ADORABLE :)!


8 comments:
Your boys look exactly alike. What fun memories for your family. Wade and Seth look so grown up!
Aunt Jen,
Oh my gosh! The boys looked like triplets in those baby pic's! We had such a great time!
Jocey
Crazy how similar those boys look and how much they look like their parents! Glad the blessing went well (too bad about the car ride) and glad you guys are back around. It's nice to get to see everyone again after the summer blur. Looking forward to soccer!
Wow! That resemblance is amazing. Esp. between Trent and Sethie! We were so glad that you blessed Trenton Cedar. It was a wonderful day!
Love, Mer
I can't believe how much your boys look alike. I think that is so sweet that your boys wore the same blessing outfit. It looks like it turned out to be a beautiful day with family.
I was happy that you guys blessed him in Cedar...it worked out perfectly. PS: Ben was in the circle too:)
I love that all of your boys wore the same blessing outfit! It's so cute! It looks like your reunion was fun - you look really good!
It is amazing how much they all look alike! Looks like you had a wonderful day. I am so sorry I wasn't able to make it to the blessing, I was running around like crazy making sure everything was ready for the blessing and luncheon for Reagan. At least Scott got to make it!
Post a Comment