Seth was SO awesome! He was SUPER intense and determined to shoot baskets each game. He really got into it, wanted to have the ball as much as possible and would fight for it. Anytime he was benched by Coach Corbin (who happens to be the father of Seth's best friend), he would beg to be put in. He also started to boss Coach around telling Corbin what position he wanted to play and would argue with him if Corbin did not comply. Matt and I had to intercede and give Seth a "respect" talk and things got better, but it was surprising and hilarious to see Seth care so much!
His games were so fun to watch! They don't keep score or call a lot of fouls so the kids basically have free reign to play ball. Since Seth was such a ball hog :), he would score several points each game and report the total, to me, at the end. It made him especially proud to get "swishers!" I'm glad we gave basketball a try with Seth and will definitely do it again next year because it was too much fun for him and for us :).
On a side note...don't you just love how Seth is wearing his shorts? I tried to tell him to pull them down a little, but he insisted he had them the way he wanted them. You gotta love the little nerd ;).
Wade was a lot of fun to watch too, but for different reasons. The older he gets the more competitive sports are and it is SO exciting to cheer him on! His team played "up" and we are glad they did because they won all but 2 of their games. This was a great success because some of the teams they played had kids on them that were as tall as me (I swear!)
Wade did really well and improved over the course of the season too. He is an athlete and works so hard at everything he does. He wants to succeed and gives such an awesome effort. It was another great sport season for both boys!
As always, I like to snap some pics of the darling cheering squad. This pic is the first pic I have of Case actually smiling...he must have really enjoyed the games :). And you gotta love our little Ry Ry who loves being along for the ride.

1 comment:
Hey
Roper's Blog
Excellent publish, I wish to thank you for this informative read. Keep up your work thank youuuu
Post a Comment