Friday, May 18, 2012

Gilbert Temple


It is an amazing blessing to watch a Temple being built.  We have anticipated the Gilbert Temple for a few years now and have really enjoyed watching it go up these last several months. Angel Moroni was placed on the steeple of the Temple this week.

 

 Oh, what an incredible thing to see!

My kids love to drive by the Temple.  Every time we drive by, and I mean every  time we drive by, they scream, "Look Mommy, it's the Temple!!  Look! I see it, over there, LOOK!!!"  I LOVE it!  I love that they are excited, I love that they get to witness this, I love that their little hearts and minds are so pure and innocent.



Such a wonderful blessing to a part of this.  I cannot wait for the completion, it will be beyond special to live near a Temple!

No comments: