Mother's Day was my best one yet this year because Matt blessed Casen. It was amazing to have so much family in town to support us and make the day even more special. Matt gave a beautiful blessing that was perfect for our little one.
I love being a mom more than anything. I wouldn't want ANY other job. I had the best mom in the world to learn from and I try to be like her everyday. I love the quote from Abraham Lincoln: "All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to my angel Mother." This quote is perfect and describes exactly how I feel.
This quote also helps me to realize how my children view me. I believe a mother is most people's number 1 person. The one they go to for comfort, love, nurturing, or anything really. My mom was my everything and I am realizing that I am everything to my own children. Such a huge responsibility that I take very seriously. Although I am far from perfect, I try everyday to be the mom they deserve and love every minute of it.
Elementary School does such an awesome job with Mother's day each year. I LOVE, LOVE the gifts my kids bring home each year. It is so fun to read their little thoughts on paper and see what they come up with each year. Here are some pics of their masterpieces:
In addition to these, Seth filled out a sheet that said my favorite food was pizza (which is his), my favorite color is blue (right), I am 100 lbs. (I WISH!), I have yellow hair, and am 60 inches tall (pretty close, I am 67 inches.) Just LOVED it! He is at such a fun age!
I love my babies so much and feel so blessed!





No comments:
Post a Comment