Monday, May 14, 2012

Trent's 4th Birthday Celebration


This crazy kiddo is 4 years old and I can hardly believe it!  4 just sounds SO old!  Trent is such a fun and crazy kid who keeps my blood boiling most of the time ;).  We just love him so much and could not imagine our family without him.

Trent's party was extra special this year because we had lots of family in town (for Casen's blessing) to celebrate!


 With temperatures already reaching the 90's, we thought slip-in-sliding in the backyard would be perfect--we were right!  Lots of fun for all the kids!
 





After the kids were nice and worn out :), we had a BBQ and cake!




This fun loving kid had a blast and enjoyed all of the attention!


Trent is so full of personality and is so bright!  I really love to talk with him because he always has something witty and/or silly to say!  He is at such a great age where everything is so exciting.  He loves to stay busy and is often found playing with Rylee or creating a costume to wear.  I believe he is our little comedian and will have many people laughing for many years to come!

4 things Trent is doing:
1.  Just finished first year of Preschool
2.  Weekly soccer practice with the neighborhood kids
3.  Sunbeams
4.  Weekly playgroup

4 things Trent loves:
1.  COSTUMES!!
2.  Reese's peanut butter cups
3.  Applesauce
4.  iPad

4 things Trent doesn't love:
1.  non-chocolate candy (won't touch candy unless it's chocolate--makes a mama proud :))
2.  the dark
3.  taking naps
4.  holding still ;)

I love my Trenty SO much!  Such a great little guy full of so much character!  I look forward to another great year with this kiddo!!


No comments: