You are in our prayers and we will be thinking and praying for you, and your doctor, on Wednesday!! Your strength and great attitude has been such an example to me!!
I have cancer too and thought you might like to see this. Mine is not life threatening or in my brain. This may seem crazy but I am thinking about do it. Best of luck !!!
You don't know me , but I came across your blog somehow, and wanted you to know you are in our prayers:) I just saw that tomorrow is the big day. The Lord will bring you peace and comfort. You will be blessed as well as your little family. I wish you all the best and keep staying strong. Hugs! Sonia
We have never met but some inspiring words that you may want to hear... My mom had a brain tumor and had surgery as well. She is cancer free and has been for a little over 2 years. This can be beat!! Good luck today. Lots of good thoughts sent your way!
I came across your blog thru Joie Christensen (a friend of mine). Just wanted to let you know that I have been looking at your blog all the time. I have been thinking about you and your family. I believe you have the inspiration and strength to beat this. Love reading the updates. Keep your positive adittude and your faith in the Lord and you will be blessed.
11 comments:
You are in our prayers and we will be thinking and praying for you, and your doctor, on Wednesday!! Your strength and great attitude has been such an example to me!!
I'm glad the surgery is set. I know that's what you've been waiting for. You're continually in our thoughts and prayers.
You are amazing, and your family has been in my thoughts and prayers. Thank you for sharing your story so candidly.
You've been in my prayers constantly.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be1ihuZNg84
I have cancer too and thought you might like to see this. Mine is not life threatening or in my brain. This may seem crazy but I am thinking about do it. Best of luck !!!
Our family has been praying for you and I wish you could hear our children praying! Good luck tomorrow!
Thinking of you tomorrow! Can't wait for an update!
You don't know me , but I came across your blog somehow, and wanted you to know you are in our prayers:) I just saw that tomorrow is the big day. The Lord will bring you peace and comfort. You will be blessed as well as your little family. I wish you all the best and keep staying strong. Hugs! Sonia
We are praying for you! (I'm Becca Matsumori's sister and we are in your stake).
We have never met but some inspiring words that you may want to hear...
My mom had a brain tumor and had surgery as well. She is cancer free and has been for a little over 2 years. This can be beat!! Good luck today. Lots of good thoughts sent your way!
I came across your blog thru Joie Christensen (a friend of mine). Just wanted to let you know that I have been looking at your blog all the time. I have been thinking about you and your family. I believe you have the inspiration and strength to beat this. Love reading the updates. Keep your positive adittude and your faith in the Lord and you will be blessed.
Jacki Buchanan
Post a Comment