ave been trying for a little while now and I haven't been shy in letting anyone and everyone know that 2. My already protruding belly (I promise it is) or maybe, 3. I have been a little under-the-weather and you may have noticed my green-tinted skin or tired, droopy eyes.I wanted to wait until my eight week appointment before I made the official announcement. This morning, my family--yes, I said my family (Matt insisted that we ALL go to the appointment) went to visit my OB. Seth was a wild man, literally running in circles and screaming in the waiting room. Matt spent most of the time outside so the boys could run around, but they were all there to see the heartbeat.
It is always incredible when you see the heartbeat for the first time. It becomes so real, so fast. It is also a nice reassurance that everything is okay (and makes all the nausea worth it :).) So all is well and great. We are thrilled to be having another baby and feel so blessed.
14 comments:
AAAHHHH (I'm screaming)!!! Yay! How exciting. I can't wait. Congratulations to the both of you!!!
Jen....CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you guys. When is the big date? The question is...are you wanting another boy.....or a girl??? :) Way to go!!!
Jen..I have been wondering if you were pregnant yet. I am so excited for you!! CONGRATULATIONS! I hope you haven't been too sick, and if so hopefully it won't last much longer. I will keep my fingers crossed for a little girl for you. :)
Ok, just for the record...I swear I am having another boy (although a girl would be the BEST!!)
I should have included my due date on the post (sorry Marcae), I am due May 16th. It will be fun to have a baby around a different time of year this time :)!!
Thanks to all your sweet comments!
Yeah Jen!! Congrats girl! I am so excited for you. This means that I need to be joining you very shortly since it is "that time" again. :) I would love to have your boys over while you are feeling sick. No fun! I will email you.
CONGRATULATIOS!
WAHOO!! Jen! So so so sorry that you are feeling sick. I really hate that part. I have to tell you that I really think you are having a girl........
P.S. when is your due date??
Love Linsey
Yippee...225 day's til you due.....WOW why does it have to take so long! just kidding, you know it's going to fly by... I'm so anxious to see what it will be??? By the way, your boys told me that they don't want to go with you next time, they'd rather come play over here!
Yeaa! Congrats and hope the morning sickness isn't too bad!! When are you due?? SOO fun! Can't wait to see if boy or girl...
CONGRATS Jen & Family! Just plug thru the yucky sicky feelings now...I am way happy for you!
Jen...yea. Congrats!! Tami says hi and loves seeing your blog. I am trying to get her to create one. Ohh and her church experience with your little one....how horrible. But Iam sorry I just have to laugh. It seems like just yesterday we were sitting in the rotunda at SUU. It is all so sureal!! :)
That is GREAT news! I do remember you saying you want to be pregnant. I know its hard when you are sick and not feeling good, but it is so worth it! Let me know if I can do anything...I owe you a dinner!
My kids also got bored during our ultrasound! I hope you get that baby girl! We are rooting for ya!
Wow congrats! I remember when I was the first to know such things, I miss that. Oh well finding out on blogspot will suffice. I'm very happy for you both it's going to be a girl for sure this time. :)
Jenny finally joining the ranks with three i know. My kids are 2, 3.4 and Kaleo is already hitting me up for another one. It is so funny, it is crazy but i wouldn't trade those little voices and kisses for anything. Congrats I love you. I promise I am putting a blog up. hahah LOVE TAMI
Huge huge huge congratulations! I'm sorry you've been sick, that's the worst!
Post a Comment