Monday, October 1, 2007

Why having kids is the best...

This post used to be one of my sidebars on the blog. It explains some of my favorite things about my boys. Obviously I did it before I had Trent. When I did it, Seth was almost 2 and Wade was almost 4.



Dancing in the living room with no inhibitions

Seth gleefully screaming over getting more "juice" (which is apple juice diluted with about 70% water)

Whenever the garabage man drives down the street, my kids drop everything and run as fast as they can to the nearest window to watch him pick up the garabage.


How they both scream "CHEESE" and smile the craziest looking smiles whenever I pull out the camera


playing Duck, Duck, Goose


Wade thinks all coins are called tokens and his grandpa is named "Ampa"


Seth calls beef jerky "eggy", thinks any liquid is juice and LOVES the Wiggles


Singing "Big Red Car" as a family, while traveling in the car, at the top of your lungs


French Fries never lose their novelty and will always work as a perfect distraction


Playing basketball (Wade HAS to be Nash, Seth is Marion and Matt is Stoudemire)


Listening to Wade's prayers


Seth "being reverent" during Wade's prayers


Big, wet kisses

No comments: